1fd61746-493e-11ec-8c3d-ac162db679ce

Assetcoin Cryptocurrency Forums Suggestion Box Forum I see trust wallet has a lot of users, you should add Assetcoin to trust wallet Reply To: I see trust wallet has a lot of users, you should add Assetcoin to trust wallet

admin
Keymaster

Let me address the withdrawal once more. at this point, users must know that every project has it’s own roadmap… and strategiess. At this point in time we are trying to get users to have AC, once we have enough holders and we release the wallet by july and list AC on exchanges, then masternode and staking will start and… we will distribute the Airdrop tokens to users. once staking and masternode starts users can withdraw earned rewards every 30 days and they can withdraw all their coins too, if they want to continue with the masternode then they can re-vest their coins and earn again.

for now everyone must know we are in airdrop. withdrawal will start after the wallet is released by july ending.

we are not just developing any wallet. our wallet is coming with lots of creative features that will meet our needs as regards they AC project.

they is no need to rush because rome was not built in a day and great things takes time. in a few month most things will launch.
thanks.