1fd61746-493e-11ec-8c3d-ac162db679ce

Assetcoin Cryptocurrency Forums Suggestion Box Forum I see trust wallet has a lot of users, you should add Assetcoin to trust wallet

4 voices
8 replies
  • Author
    Chính Bùi văn
    Participant

I think it will be great

admin
    Keymaster

hello Chính Bùi Văn

yes, AC will be available for users in trust wallet. developers are working on this.
    this comment or post won you 200AC Which will be credited at the end of the week

abraham ben
    Participant

CONGRATS FOR WINNING

Chính Bùi văn
    Participant

I really hope when mining Assetcoin users can withdraw in small amount, because I see large withdrawal takes a long time. a lot of people feel discouraged and give up because it takes too long that they can’t withdraw to their account, it will affect the development process

admin
    Keymaster

Let me address the withdrawal once more. at this point, users must know that every project has it’s own roadmap… and strategiess. At this point in time we are trying to get users to have AC, once we have enough holders and we release the wallet by july and list AC on exchanges, then masternode and staking will start and… we will distribute the Airdrop tokens to users. once staking and masternode starts users can withdraw earned rewards every 30 days and they can withdraw all their coins too, if they want to continue with the masternode then they can re-vest their coins and earn again.

for now everyone must know we are in airdrop. withdrawal will start after the wallet is released by july ending.

we are not just developing any wallet. our wallet is coming with lots of creative features that will meet our needs as regards they AC project.

they is no need to rush because rome was not built in a day and great things takes time. in a few month most things will launch.
    thanks.

Chính Bùi văn
    Participant

Thank you for listening

Chính Bùi văn
    Participant

Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

chinhkk
    200AC hae been credited to your account for winning the contest.

Abubakar Halidu
    Participant

We wish AssetCoin will be use BEP20 Binance Smart Chain Network BSC.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.